Our core mission is: to be the best Chamber of Commerce in Scotland and we have a clear vision of how we will achieve this. We will:
- be a networking and information hub;
- organise events and activities focused on best practice learning, and targeted to meet the specific needs of different segments of the membership;
- encourage and practice innovation and excellence;
- be the authoritative business voice in Dundee and Angus, and participate in national economic and political debates that affect this region;
- link business and the wider community;
- promote Dundee/Angus as a world-class location.
Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce intends to be a world-class chamber of commerce by:
- always assessing what we do for members and how we can do it better;
- regularly communicating with our members to gauge the level of their satisfaction with the service we provide;
- always challenging our members to take ownership of their chamber and demand more from us;
- engaging constructively with all our strategic partners in real partnerships;
- hiring the best people and training and developing them;
- always remembering it is our members’ money we are using and spending it efficiently.
Our core values
- provide added value;
- never forget our members pay our wages;
- fairness and transparency;
- excellence in all that we do.