Benefits: Chamber Healthcare
This plan from Westfield Health is unique to Chamber members and offers very competitive rates for both the employer and employee.
Making the Chamber Plan an integral part of your health and safety policy could:
- Reduce absenteeism and related costs
- Improve staff recruitment and retention
- Raise staff morale, motivation and productivity
- Lower the risk of stress and musculoskeletal related litigation
- Help employees cope with stress related problems
- Provide early intervention with diagnostic scanning
How does it work?
- Three levels of cover to choose from
- Employee upgrades / partner cover available
- Complement to PMI cover
- Cost may be offset against Corporation Tax
Your employees will benefit too:
- Money back, up to set limits towards the cost of routine healthcare and preventative treatment
- Ten valuable healthcare benefits and services
- No qualifying periods
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions (except for Personal Accident)
- No medical required to join
- Premiums don’t increase with age
This special Chamber plan starts from as little as £1.10 p/person, p/week and is about to get even better for members with the addition of a surgery option. Join existing Chamber members and receive these fantastic benefits.
Contact Audrey McFarlane on
or visit Westfield Health's website for more information.
International Trade ?