Chamber HR, Legal, Tax and Heath & Safety
As a member you have FREE access to FOUR essential business services:
- Chamber HR
- Chamber Health & Safety
- Chamber Legal
- Chamber Tax
These services include the following:
- Unlimited access to the HR / employment law advice line
- Unlimited access to an HR website with a document library
- Unlimited access to a Legal Advice line
- Unlimited access to an online library of template legal documents
- Unlimited access to health & safety advice
- Unlimited access to an online library of health & safety documents
- Unlimited access to advice on tax and VAT matters
In summary, you have unlimited access to five business advice lines and over 750 free business documents.
It sounds too good to be true… but it isn’t.
Access to this premium quality service is included in the membership fee.
We believe that our members need supporting and protecting and we think our members are worth that investment!
One number giving unlimited access to experienced advisors offering practical advice on HR, employment law, health & safety, legal issues plus tax and VAT matters.
Call 01455 852128. You will be asked for your name and company name.
Access to over 750 free template documents covering HR, employment law, health and safety and legal matters. The website also includes HR and H&S Health Checks. To visit the website and login click here.
How do I access these services?
You will need your personal username and password. If you don’t know it you can call us or the advice line for assistance.
What can I use the service for?
To help you resolve any issues that you have with HR and employment law, health & safety, legal or tax. However, you don’t have to wait until you have an issue or a serious problem before you call. The advice line will help answer any questions you may have.