OOR WULLIE’S BUCKET TRAIL
DACC & Members have come together to collaboratively sponsor an Oor Wullie Sculpture as part of the exciting visitor attraction “The Oor Wullie Bucket Trail” oorwulliebuckettrail.com
Oor Wullie’s Bucket Trail is a major public arts event that will see the streets of Dundee and beyond come to life with a spectacle of colour of 50 giant Oor Wullie sculptures.
The Oor Wullie sculptures have been beautifully decorated by local and national artists as well as household names from the worlds of film, music, art, animation and fashion.
DACC Members sculpture named “GLOW WULLIE” designed by Tinto Architecture will be on show for 10 weeks outside our City Quay Office from the week commencing 27th June 2016.
Visitors are encouraged to visit the sculptures including GLOW Wullie day & night, 7 days a week for the 10 week period they will be on show.
Viewing of GLOW Wullie is advised both during the day and at night due to exciting special effects which will take effect when the sun goes down!
Competition Time - Make yourself GLOW with Oor Wullie and send us your best selfie!
One lucky winner will be chosen every week for the 10 week period of the Bucket Trail and win prizes donated by “Wullie’s” Sponsors.
All you have to do is strike a pose with GLOW Wullie, like @DundeeandAngus page on Twitter or Facebook and tag us in your glowing selfie.
For an even better chance of winning, like and tag as many of the sponsors as possible!
The Sculpture will then be taken to auction in September to help raise funds for The ARCHIE Foundation’s Tayside Appeal to create a twin theatre suite for the children’s hospital.
Sponsors of GLOW WULLIE:
- AFM Accountants @AFMAccountants
- Andrew Shepherd Construction
- Bio Technics @olitechincs
- Brewin Dolphin @BrewinDolphin
- Caledonia Housing Association @Caledonia_Ha
- DPL Travel @DPLTravel
- Ecosse Global
- Elevator @ElevatorUK
- Hillcrest Group @Hillcrest_group
- Let's Talk @letstalkprint
- MacRoberts @MacRoberts
- MAJR Properties @MAJRgroup
- Malmaison Dundee @MalmaisonDundee
- Porters Bar & Restaurant @Portersbar2015
- Rugby Tots Broughty Ferry @RugbytotsLtd
- Scottish Antique & Arts Centre @antiquesscotland
- The Malting House Graphic Design Studio @WendyMaltman
- Thorntons @Thorntons_Law
- Vivomotion @Vivomotion
- West Park @WestParkDundee
- Xplore Dundee @XploreDundeeBus
For further information on the DACC Members Sculpture "GLOW Wullie" please contact:
Events & Marketing Manager
Further information on the Bucket Trail in general and all other sculptures can be found at: oorwulliebuckettrail.com