Are your human resource policies up to date? Are your procedures are compliant and legal? Do you feel that sometimes your employees know more about employment rights than you? What will you do if one of your employees raises a grievance?
So many questions but who do you trust to answer them?
As part of your Chamber membership, Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Qdos Consulting, have provided you with access to ChamberHR. This is an invaluable service for keeping you up to date with the latest legislation and giving you practical assistance to help with employment law and human resource issues.
ChamberHR is easy to use and should be used in conjunction with the advice line. It includes:
- A compliant Contract of Employment
- A compliant Employee Handbook
- A compliant Health & Safety Policy*
- A description of the law and considerations relating to the major pieces of legislation covering employment law and health & safety.
- Access to over 240 downloadable policies, procedures, documents, letters, templates and fact sheets.
- Unlimited access to a 24 hour, seven day human resource advice line.
- Preferential rates for bespoke human resource and health & safety consultancy.
- The facility to build your own documents
- A 'My account' area
- Videos of Qdos' consultants delivering practical support
- Benefits of Chamber HR ensure that you can:
- Manage your Contracts of Employments, policies and procedures by downloading and editing documentation from a bank of hundreds of templates.
- This not only enhances the expedience of dealing with HR matters, but also ensures a compliant documented process, putting your business in the best position to defend any consequential action.
Rest assured that should one of your employees submit an application to Employment Tribunal you have insurance in place to cover the defence costs and tribunal awards (as long as advice is taken)
*additional fee payable for Chamber Health & Safety