Chamber Event details
Tuesday 30 October
Scotland has been selected as this year's host nation for Circular Economy Hotspot #CEHotspotScot - a major international event to showcase our nation's progressive approach to developing a circular economy and the best of our burgeoning circular businesses to a global audience.
Hosted by Zero Waste Scotland in Glasgow, the unmissable programme includes visits to pioneering Scottish businesses, sessions led by the foremost names in circular economy policy and innovation, and extensive networking opportunities.
Chamber members are being offered a 20% discount on the ticket price, simply enter DCOC2018 when placing booking your tickets.
Visit the website to find out more about the event and register your attendance.
You can find out more about the Circular Tayside project here
Who should attend?
- Circular economy & innovation support organisations
- Trade & industry representatives of Scotland, EU and other nations (Government agencies, Chambers of Commerce, Trade Associations)
- Local & national government representatives engaged/interested in circular economy
- Scottish circular economy businesses
- UK and international universities, think tanks, NGOs and other knowledge exchange bodies engaged/interested in the circular economy.
- Students & recent graduates engaged/interested in the circular economy