Take a breathtaking view, mix with bountiful food, sprinkle with the region’s best chefs and what do you have? A recipe for Tatha Takeover!
Our Tatha Takeover series returns, welcoming the crème de la crème of local culinary talent and produce to take over our kitchen.
We’re kicking off on Thursday 29 July with a Scottish seafood celebration, so if you’re a foodie who enjoys the gifts of the sea, come and join us!
Our July event is in partnership with renowned Perth-based seafood supplier George Campbell & Sons. Their produce will be expertly prepared and served by our Executive Chef, Stephen Frost, who’ll talk through the dishes and his love of great Scottish produce while you take in the spectacular views.
For £55pp, you can expect an exceptional five course menu in our waterfront restaurant, where you can enjoy:
• A complimentary glass of fizz on arrival
• Smoked Hebridean salmon roulade, with caviar and citrus jam, on a Mull cheddar and lemon sable
• North Uist seared scallops, with a morcilla and apple tarte tatin, cauliflower gel, topped with sea herbs
• Isle of Gigha roast halibut, with smoked potato puree, malt vinegar and seaweed gel, ham, chanterelle mushroom, fennel and a split dill butter sauce
• Lemon and raspberry meringue pie, with mascarpone and poppy seed sorbet
• Coffee and handmade chocolates to finish
Great food deserves great drink, so as well as your welcome glass of fizz you’ll have the additional option to indulge in wine pairings expertly suggested by Freya Reinsch of Alliance Wines.
Spaces are limited, so if this fabulous coastal menu has you on the hook, dive in and book your table now.
Please be aware that in order for us to arrange the restaurant in a Covid-safe manner, bookings are limited to a maximum of six tickets each. Each booking will serve as a table reservation. Bookings will close on Monday 26 July.
Please contact us direct to let us know of any dietary requirements.
Watch out for news of our August Tatha Takeover soon!
If you have any questions about booking, please contact email@example.com or call us on 01382 411 611 (Monday – Friday, 10.00 – 16.00).
For dietery requirements please call us at Tatha directly on 01382 411633.
We hope you'll join us!
1 Riverside Esplanade
Dundee, DD1 4EZ