Included in your Membership is access to our stunning Member's Lounge at 37 City Quay. You can use this space anytime whether its for meetings, a quiet space to work or just to come and relax. Members can enjoy free WiFi, tea and coffee as well as the beautiful waterfront views of the City Quay.
The Member Lounge is open and we invite members to come along and make use of the facilities whilst in Dundee.
Member Lounge Policy
- Please sign in on arrival at Reception.
- Hand-sanitising point are provided throughout the space.
- The members lounge is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Use of the lounge is exclusive for employees of member companies.
- Use of the members lounge is on a first come first served basis.
- You are welcome to bring in your own refreshments into the lounge but please avoid strong smelling foods
- Please keep all your belongings with you
- Head/ear-phones should be used when listening to video/audio or video calling.
- Complimentary WiFi is provided.
- We expect all members to interact with other members and staff in a respectful and professional manner. Any behaviour deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive to other users will not be tolerated
- Tea and coffee are provided on a complimentary basis to all members using the members lounge.
- Please clear your table before leaving.
If you are looking for a more private space, we have a selection of meeting rooms that are available to hire from just £10 per hour. Our entire venue is also available to hire for events and conferences with discounted pricing available exclusively to Chamber Members.
Bookings for room hire can be made through the Member Dashboard, please log in to make your booking.