Working in a busy sales office this role will require the ability to process orders for both UK and export customers. The role is varied and will require the successful applicant to be extremely process driven, however must also be able to prioritise, multi-task and work under instruction.
• Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively – offering a professional service at all levels via telephone and email.
• Develop meaningful customer relationships, taking ownership at all points during the sales process.
• Processing orders and sales invoices and ensure the smooth despatch of all orders.
• This role would suit somebody with previous experience of working within a busy sales office or customer service environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key for this role.
• Attention to detail
• Friendly, confident, outgoing, and positive.
• Good IT skills
• Flexible, dependable, and able to thrive in a busy environment.
The above duties will initially be carried out under the guidance of senior members of the team.
To apply, send your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Miki Sekers and his cousin, Tomi de Gara, established Sekers in 1938. The business soon became one of the UK’s leading fabric houses, selling worldwide.