If you’ve been around Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce, you’ll remember the Chamber Champions…those people who just can’t stop themselves from recommending the Chamber to other businesses, who spread the word about our events, about fellow members, and who just generally are proud to be a part of the amazing group of businesses who are members.
For those of you who may be new to all of this – the Chamber Champion initiative is a way for us to recognise those people who do recommend us, who bring new people into the Chamber, and who bang the drum for Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce.
If you would like to make a recommendation to us to follow up, or have made the recommendation yourself, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your and the other businesses\' details, so that we can make sure to make the connection and give you the recognition you deserve.
So, for EACH recommendation that results in a new member who JOINS the Chamber, the following choices of rewards to the recommender are available:
- one free ticket to a Chamber event of the recommender’s choice (apart from annual dinner)
- High Noon Lunch
- Training Academy
- 50% off the price of one ticket to the annual dinner (in the planning for May 2016…watch this space!)
- one month free website advertising
- one pull-up banner at one of our Member Reception events
Also included, for the recommender, for every converted referral:
- inclusion on a special Chamber Champion webpage
- inclusion in a magazine feature
- dedicated mention on social media
And for BOTH the referrer and the new member who joins as a result of the Chamber Champion initiative:
- inclusion in an annual draw of all referrals for a one-off prize
The rewards will of course be subject to availability (for example we may not be able to accommodate a last minute request to attend a sold out event) and agreement on reward choice but we will do as much as we can to give the reward of choice from the options above, or come to a mutually agreed solution.
We know that we are stronger together; that our members are our best advert for a vibrant and thriving Chamber of Commerce, and this is our way of really saying thank you!