Chamber Network Membership Benefits
As a member of DACC you are automatically part of the Scottish Chambers of Commerce & British Chambers of Commerce networks, and can enjoy the many additional benefits this brings. For further information on these benefits and many more ways to engage with us, contact Dan Cargill on 01382 228545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - each Benefit heading below is a clickable link to further information too.
With a large and diverse pool of mentors across all sectors, you will be matched with someone who has the right skills and experience to add value to your business. We will talk through your business development ambitions, and then carefully match you to the mentor with the most appropriate skills and experience to meet your needs.
Business mentors understand how difficult it can be to run a business and how lonely you can feel sometimes. A mentor is there to support, stimulate and challenge you, on a personal and business level. They can help you view your business in a different light, and their knowledge and specialised expertise can point you in the right direction.
A Chamber facilitated online platform designed to help companies grow their businesses through easy access to contacts in new markets worldwide.
By joining together online, chambers of commerce and business associations create a unique, fast-growing digital platform that gives members a trusted environment for business growth:
- Unlimited access to the HR / employment law advice line
- Unlimited access to an HR website with a document library
- Unlimited access to a Legal Advice line
- Unlimited access to an online library of template legal documents
- Unlimited access to health & safety advice
- Unlimited access to an online library of health & safety documents
- Unlimited access to advice on tax and VAT matters
- Preferential exchange rates - often around 2% better than bank rates
- Dedicated account manager and expert market guidance
- Funds safeguarded in segregated client bank accounts
- Easy to use, fast online platform 24/7 or queries can dealt with via the phone calls
- Multiple currency hold accounts when you open your Moneycorp account
- FX products tailored to your needs
- Free transfers - no fees or added charges on a single payment off the back of an FX deal
Like Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher schemes, employees can swap some of their salary in exchange for a brand new car. The all-inclusive scheme is a great way for anyone to afford and run a new car, whilst saving money. Key benefits include:
- Enables an employee to drive a brand new fully maintained and insured car for an affordable, fixed monthly amount. Combines NI savings and manufacturer discounts of up to 40%
- A great value, fully-inclusive package. The driver just needs to add fuel.
- No deposits and no credit checks
- Protections for employee and employer – no penalties, just hand the car back (after an initial exclusion period)
Being a member of Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce gives you access to a range of benefits & services to support your business. Like any service from a third party, we would encourage you to weigh up the benefits & associated risks that might apply to your own business when considering taking a member service. There will be occasions where you as a business need to take advice from your own professional advisors and DACC would always recommend that you consider this, particularly if entering into any legally binding arrangement.